Kayzen powers the world’s best mobile marketing teams to take programmatic in-house. Built on the three key pillars of performance, transparency and control, Kayzen is a software platform which enables leading app developers, agencies and entrepreneurs to run programmatic user acquisition, retargeting and upper funnel campaigns in-house.
Kayzen is accessible through both APIs as well as user interface. Kayzen exposes RESTful API endpoints to interact with the platform.This documentation talks about Kayzen API's and how to use them in detail
For more detailed information about capabilities of Kayzen Platform and the different use cases it solves , please visit Kayzen knowledge base.
Have a question? Reach out to us via [email protected].
(All API endpoints require authentication)
Before running a new campaign, the system requires these things to be created first
- App/Website Object: an entity representing the App or a Website that is being advertised
- Order: a group of campaigns that supports global daily/total budget limitations, e.g., if one campaign reaches the Order’s budget then all campaigns under that order get paused
- Asset File: a record representing an actual media file that is being shown to ad viewers. This can be:
- a PNG or other image file,
- a VAST video code with MP4 or other URLs inside or
- an HTML file.
- Tracker Asset: a container for tracking URLs, e.g., impression URL, click URL etc. It is associated with a single App/Website Object
- Creative: a combination of Asset File, Tracker Asset and some additional settings like size (for HTML creatives), whether it is rewarded etc
The following things are optional for a campaign and can be used as a blacklist or whitelist:
- Audience: a list of device IDs
- App List: a list of publisher apps (specified by App Bundles or Placement IDs)
- IP List: a comma-separated list of IP addresses (CIDR). Needs to be a CSV uploaded to our CDN
All of the things above are reusable in multiple campaigns and don’t need to be created anew.
Some campaign settings require an ID lookup in respective metadata tables, e.g., if your campaign needs to target Germany, you need to send
countries:  to create the campaign. To get the right ID for the country you’re targeting you need to look the country up via Countries endpoint. Following is the list of all such lookup endpoints:
- OS Versions
- Device Type
- Device Manufacturers
- Device Model
- Smart App Categories
Once you gather all the required IDs, either from creating/re-using your assets or from looking things up in Metadata, you can proceed with Campaign Creation.
Each campaign type has slightly different parameters, following are the guides for each type:
After a campaign gets created it has to be approved by our staff and you need to have enough balance on your account for the campaign to actually start running.